PRICES & QUOTES
- Panache Pioneers reserves the right to invoice customers for goods ordered which were procured upon written request either via a non-cancellable irrevocable order, official purchase order or an email instruction received.
- Panache Pioneers also reserves the right not to accept any order.
- Prices are only valid for 7 calender days from the date of quote and subject to foreign currency fluctuations.
- We do not accept Credit card payment on our website at the moment. Therefore, we do not store any of such information.
- Payment are made through other channels such as EFT, Cash Deposit or Cash Payment. Therefore, should purchases be processed on any of our third-party payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, there would be privacy policies which we do not have control of.
- If any amount owed is not settled in full (a) on due date (b) on demand. Panache Pioneers is entitled without prejudice:
- immediately institute action against the customer and/or
- cancel the sale and take possession of any goods delivered to the customer, including goods sold or disposed of by the customer which have not been paid for in full, and claim damages.
Use of your information
- When making purchases from our company, in the process of the buying and selling, personal information given to us such as your name, address and email address is kept. We only get to make us of such information at your approval and with your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates. We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately used, lost, disclosed, altered or even destroyed. Should there be a need to provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
How do you get my consent?
- When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no.
How do I withdraw my consent?
- If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at email@example.com or mailing us at: 2603 Isikhehle Street, P.O. Chiawelo, Protea Glen Extension 2, Soweto, GAUTENG, 1818.
- We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so such through Subpoena, court order or if you violate our Terms of Service.
- Panache Pioneers offers a full 1-year warranty on all refurbished computers, printers, hardware and servers. Products we offers are customized and of quality, meaning that we also have the confidence in the functionality of such products.
- For all purchases, our policy covers a 7 days grace period for when anything needs to be returned. When the grace period has gone by since your purchase, refunds or exchanges will not be accepted.
- Eligibility for a return, refund, exchange or repairs is based on unused goods, which are still in the same condition they were when received.
- Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Consumables such as toners and cartridges, and computer hardware such as USBs and Headphones/headsets; and proof of purchase by way of receipt is required when a return can be made.
- Please do not send your purchase back to the Brand appearing on the goods.
- Partial refunds may be effected depending on the outcome of the warranty process or state of goods.
- Handling fee of 20% will be applicable on all correctly ordered and supplied products, which are supposedly returned by the valued customer within 7 days of purchasing the product.
- Panache Pioneers will only consider an exchange considering that the products remains in its original package, unused, undamaged and is in the same condition as it was when supplied.
- Panache Pioneers is not liable for any loss or damage to goods/products transported by a third party contracted by the customer or Panache Pioneers at your approval.
- Items supplied may differ slightly and visually from the products virtually quoted or note on our website. However, specifications will be the same or equivalent. E&OE. Subject to products being available.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged, and that would be of the same amount in value. We will analyse the cause of the reported damage and defect prior to any exchanges effected.
- Panache Pioneers would not collect products from customers unless you are willing to pay our call out fee of R240.00. Send your item to: 2603 Isikhehle Street, P.O. Chiawelo, Protea Glen Ext 2, Soweto, 1819.
- Delivery is free for orders over R2 000.00 (Two Thousand Rand) including VAT and is applicable when within 20 km radius of Panache Pioneers.
- Panache Pioneers shall not be obliged to hand over any goods to the customer without prior payment thereof.