We’re a youth owned company whose existence is known at the CIPC and we’re an active participant in the business of distributing computer electronics, hardware, accessories, printers and consumables. Generally, the company provides an array of services and products, strictly to serve the IOT markets. We print, distribute products, provide creative services and more.
- Lithium-Ion are the newest and most desirable.
- Lithium-Ion batteries can store more energy than their nickel metal hydride counterparts and thus tend to last longer.
- Nickel-Metal Hydride – Second choice but expensive.
- Nickel-Cadmium (Ni-Cad) – Must be run down completely before recharging to keep them healthy.
- TIP: For longest life, you should cycle all batteries once a month regardless of type, particularly if you are connected to AC most of the time.
- There are many reasons why a computer may just stop working or “freeze”.
- Most of the time there isn’t much we can do about it, it is a fact of life that computer programs have become so complex that occasionally users will experience problems even when performing common tasks. When your computer no longer responds to keyboard commands your best bet is to restart the computer.
- A laptop computer, or simply laptop, is a portable computer which usually weighs 4-8 pounds (2 to 4 kilograms), depending on display size, hardware, and other factors.
- “A laptop combines the components, inputs, outputs, and capabilities of a desktop computer, including the display screen, small speakers, a keyboard, pointing devices (such as a touchpad or trackpad), a processor, and memory into a single unit.” – Wikipedia
Panache Pioneers is an electron
Apple, Dell, Toshiba, Acer, Asus, Lenovo, HP, Samsung, Sony, MSI, AlienWare, Microsoft
- The clock speed of a processor is the number of instructions it can process in any given second, measured in gigahertz (GHz).
- For example, a CPU has a clock speed of 1 Hz if it can process one piece of instruction every second. Extrapolating this to a more real-world example: a CPU with a clock speed of 3.0 GHz can process 3 billion instructions each second.
- Current generation laptops are powerful enough to run any business software, Web browsers and email clients, with batteries that will last most of a day of general usage.
- Only specialized programs, like 3D rendering systems, or high end video editing suites, require enough computing cycles to require a desktop computer.
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS WE HAVE NOT ALREADY DEALT WITH, PLEASE EMAIL US: email@example.com